kazchester asked: 8 for the artist ask ! (i love your taste in music I wanna know your faves!)
Boop boop okay, I got a lot of questions about the music thing, so I’ll answer all of them because I literally listen to…a lot of music.
Ummm when I’m working on stuff, lately, I just listen to a podcast. Sometimes I listen to Spotify playlists. There’s like…a coffeeshop playlist I’ve been listening to a lot lately, and it’s a lot of mellow indie music.
For this ask, though, I’m just gonna rattle off my top five favorite songs that I can think of right now (I love music so it’s hard to narrow down)
1. ANYTHING by Glen Hansard and/or the Swell Season. One of my favorite songs from the movie Once is Say it to Me Now and by them as well, Sleeping (which is such a tragic song). OH ALSO the full version of The Hill is so heartbreaking (only part of it is played in Once).
2. I’ve used a few lines from Vampire Heart by Tom McRae in my art (it’s one of my go to depressing deancas songs)
3. Nico Vega was recently introduced to my by my dad, and I’m OBSESSED with Fury Oh Fury.
4. I watched Wallander and was introduced to THIS LOVELY SONG: Nostalgia by Emily Barker and the Red Clay Halo.
5. Ummm Neutral Milk Hotel can never be recommended enough. Even if you don’t like how they sound, look up the lyrics to their songs. It’s amazing. I have been in love with Two-Headed Boy ever since I heard it six years ago omg.